I. Certified Organic Acai Berry
About Açaí: The açaí palm can be found in several regions of the Amazon
Rainforest. It has a high nutritional and energetic value .
High anti-oxidant levels – 4 to 10 times that of other berries
Properties of the Berry :
Acai Berry - for anti-aging.
- Essential fatty acids: Omegas 3, 6 and 9 beneficial in cell rejuvenation and healthy skin.
- Phytosterols – excellent source of Vitamin C
- Capabilities to act as an effective after-sun care treatment to address sun damage.
The Acai Berry can help the skin in the following areas:
- Targeting issues on the skin related to the effects of environmental exposure
And damage = free radical damage
- Helping to even skin tone/texture
- Restoring dry/dehydrated skin
- Replenishing nutrients and minerals
- Protecting the skin from harsh environmental factors include the cold, sun and pollutants
- Improving the skin’s moisture levels at the stratum level.
II.Olivate from Pure Olive Oil.
This ingredient, olivate is a compound created from the active components of the olive oil. Olivate combines all the beneficial aspects of olive oil including rich fatty acids. Olivate is made from natural raw materials and is free of synthetics.
This compound is in a liquid crystal form and with a high oleic factor from the olive oil it provides the product with a luxurious silky texture and helps the skin to feel soft and smooth. Olive oil has one of the closest compatibilities to the skin and due to this the Olivate can help to retain the skin’s moisture levels and increase the skin’s resistance to water and sweat.
Additional benefits of Olivate:
- increase the integrity of the skin barrier function and may thus help to prevent trans-epidermal penetration of allergens.
- Clinical studies have shown the capacity of Olivate can help to soothe and calm sensitive skin and ultimately fight the inflammatory process
- high hydration and moisturizing effect
- Olivate is biodegradable over 90 %
III. Capuacu Butter
The Cupuaçu tree grows in the north region of Brazil. Certified Organic
- Its capacity of water absorption is extremely high
- Approximately 240% higher than Lanolin or other animal or vegetable
- Leaves the skin soft and comfortable, restoring natural levels of moisture
- Helps in skin recovery
IV. Jojoba Esters
- provides jojoba emolliency and oxidative stability to skin care and color
- Non-greasy, luxurious skin feel
- Increased Emolliency Moisturizing
V. Essential oils pure therapeutic grade
Pure vanilla bean oil, rose/geranium, ylang ylang,
Stability of the product and preservative complex:
the line is stabilized for a 1
year shelf life with Optiphen. A gentle mild preservative that provides a wide
spectrum of coverage with no negative side effects to the skin
« Back to Ingredients Profile Introduction